Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dad lost his job today

As of October 29th 2009, Dad is no longer an employee of the Midland Insurance Company. He is now searching for a job, and is willing to find us another home just so he can support us... but that is not to say that he's looking for work elsewhere. In fact, he's trying as best he can to find Cincinnati work. But if he can't find any, we'll have to move. :(

I'm actually expecting us to move, and I have a very good reason to. You see, before this whole situation started, Dad said that he hated his job. That he wanted to try something else. But he wasn't about to quit, because the job paid well and supported his family. Alongside this dilemma was my longing for a girlfriend who could match these three requirements: that she was my age, a Christian, and physically beautiful as well as internally. I think this whole situation with Dad losing his job is God's way of answering both our needs; for example, I can't find a girlfriend right now because every girl is either too old, already taken, or doesn't interest me like that. So if I were to move, it'd give me a chance to meet new girls and, hopefully, a girlfriend. Only time will tell how this all turns out. Until then, stay tuned.

No comments: